Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rain and biccies

It's that time of year again, when we're mired deep in our semester with the beginning but a distant memory and the end far from sight...bad times. Which makes for bad blogging, that and a weekend in Shanghai (woo) which dumped a massive dirty bomb of worry on my lap and made me behind with all my homework. To further compound this litany of misery is the weather, Nanjing - mate, get your act together, it's been raining loads recently. By now we thought we'd be hot enough to sweat so much we didn't need to pee. Unfortunately this is not the case.




















Nanjing looking wet.

However all is not lost, my Polish mate Lukas gave me this biccie in class the other day and it cheered me up no end. I think he gave it to me partly as I turned up to class accidentally wearing all black, which to him probably seemed remarkably sympathetic, to everyone else just a clear sign I need to do some washing.




















Hopefully things will start happening again soon. Things that aren't season 1 of The West Wing...Josh, CJ, Sam, Toby, POTUS, where you been all my life?!?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment